Stoke on Trent-Temp to Perm
Due to an increase of work and new contracts, we are recruiting for an Assembler / Wirer to be based within the manufacturing division of a leading company in North Staffordshire.
My client is a well-established manufacturer based in North Staffordshire. The company has a wide range of customers and is continually growing. This position is offered as an ongoing position with the likelihood of a permanent position being offered to the successful candidate.
Electronics Assembler / Wirer Position Overview
- Working in a modern production environment
- Working from a wiring list and schematic diagram.
- Safely using equipment to solder, crimp and assemble cables and connections
- Working from job cards and daily sheets
- Completing relevant records as part of the testing and inspection process
- Other associated duties as required
Electronics Assembler / Wirer Position Requirements
- Knowledge and background in the electronics, PCB, Surface mount or wiring industry
- Have the ability to solder and crimp correctly and to a consistent standard
- Be able to work efficiently
Electronics Assembler / Wirer Position Remuneration
- Monday to Thursday 07:00 – 16:00
- Friday 07:00 – 12:00
- 30-minute lunch break
- £7.83 per hour
Suitable applicants’ skills may include: Soldering, Wiring, Electronics, Schematics, Manufacturing, PCB, Surface Mount
Direct Recruitment (Midlands) Ltd are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Follow us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn. Search Direct Recruitment (Midlands) Ltd