Permanent – Support Worker Nights
| Stoke-on-Trent | Permanent position
Permanent Support Worker Nights – Job Ref: DR/HBCWSH
We are recruiting for a residential permanent Support Worker, to cover the night shift for a company that has expanded in the Stoke on Trent Shelton area, this position will be to provide assistance and support for people with learning difficulties.
Permanent Support Worker Overview
- To maintain a high quality of care and support;
- To provide a caring, supportive and nurturing environment;
- Establish positive relationship with the residents;
- Support the daily activities of the residents;
- Keeping accurate records and providing written reports;
- Provide emotional support at times of difficulty or stress.
Permanent Support Worker Requirements
- Being aware of the aims and objectives of the home and working collaboratively with colleagues to achieve them;
- Attending team staff meetings;
- Actively contributing to development of the team;
- Receiving and storing information to improve communication;
- Being familiar with all policies and procedures and adhering to them.
Send a current CV for the attention of Hayley Bent, Email: email@example.com
or call on 01785 819880 for more details. Direct Recruitment (Midlands) Ltd is acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Follow us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn. Search Direct Recruitment (Midlands) Ltd