We have a vacancy for a Forklift Truck Operative to be based with our client in Stone, Staffordshire. This role is offered as a 12-week temp to perm position offering a suitable candidate the opportunity to develop a career with a well-established company.
· Safely operating a Counterbalance Forklift Truck
· Manoeuvring palletised goods within the warehouse
· Materials handling between departments
· Unloading and loading received / dispatched pallets
· Other associated duties within the warehouse environment
· Must have a valid Counterbalance Forklift Truck Licence
· Will have previous experience gained from working within a similar role
· Are able to undertake a physical role as above
· Are able to commute to the working location for the hours as described
Hours of work:
This position is working continental shifts, 12-hour shifts, 4 days or nights on, then 4 days off, this does increase the amount of time off, especially with the holiday entitlement.
Candidates should be able to offer a degree of flexibility in line with the client’s requirements.
This position is offered as a ‘temp to perm’ position
Job Title: Forklift Truck Operative
Location: Stone, Staffordshire
Job Type: Temp to Perm position
Hourly Rate: £9.50 day shift £10.50 night shift, this will rise considerably once offered a permanent contract directly with the company.