We have a vacancy for a Forklift Operative (Counter Balance) to be based with our client in Hixon, Staffordshire. This role is offered as a 12-week Temp to Perm position offering a suitable candidate the opportunity to develop a career with a well-established company.
- You must have worked within a manufacturing environment previously.
- The ability to communicate fluently verbally and written
- A valid FLT counterbalance license is required (3 years minimum experience)
- Telehandler experience would be an advantage.
- Careful attention to detail.
- Working both in and outdoors whilst operating your forklift
Hours and Pay:
- Starting pay rate is £11.50 per hour
- Pay will rise after 13 weeks are completed
- Temp to perm for the right candidate
- Training will be provided, and the rate of pay will be reflected as milestones are achieved
- Shifts are 4 on, 4 off on rotational shifts, so flexibility is essential
- After the 13-week probation, your pay will be increased.
- Additional hours available to cover holiday/sickness.
- Own transport required.