Direct Recruitment (Midlands) Ltd are looking for an Office Administrator to join their new client based in Stone, Staffordshire.
It is a comfortable office environment, working within a small team who are looking to expand. For the right candidate, there is the opportunity to grow with the company.
About the Company:
Our client has a long-standing reputation for delivering high quality lighting designs and products to commercial clients.
- Experience within an administration focused role.
- Sales experience is preferred but not essential.
- Highly customer focused with a ‘can do’ attitude, keen eye for detail and strong communication skills
- Comfortable working individually or as part of a team
- Familiar with Sage Software (200) and Microsoft Excel and have the ability to work with and learn bespoke software packages
- A confident and professional communicator
- Capable of using own skills and expertise
- Business proficient in Italian would be advantageous but not a requirement
- Provide day to day administration and support for the Sales Department
- Provide ad-hoc administration and support to other staff members
- Provide sales administration including sales order and purchase order processing
- General administrative duties including telephone handling, printing, filing and emails
- Stock Control is done using the Sage Software – training is provided for right candidate
- Competitive salary and benefits package
- Good holiday and pension contribution
- Flexible working hours
- On-site parking
- Casual dress
- Private medical/dental insurance
Hours and Pay
- Full time and permanent position
- Monday to Friday 08:45-17:00