CNC Lathe Setter / Operator
£14.00/HOUR | Stone, Staffordshire | Temp to Perm
Due to an increase of work and new contracts, we are currently recruiting for a CNC Lathe Setter / Operator.
My client is a well-established manufacturer. The company has a wide range of customers and is continually growing. This vacancy is offered as an ongoing position with the likelihood of a permanent contract being offered to the successful candidate.
CNC Lathe Setter / Operator Position Overview
- Setting up a Mori Seiki CNC controlled Lathe
- Working from drawings and job sheets
- Producing one-offs, small batch work and multi
- Maintaining a clean working area
- Other associate duties as required within the scope of the role
CNC Lathe Setter / Operator Position
- A background in metal fabrication and engineering
- Good level of machine operating ability
- Able to read and work from engineer’s drawings
- Have the knowledge of CNC Lathes
CNC Lathe Setter / Operator Position Remuneration
- Monday to Thursday, 06:45 – 15:30
- Friday, 06:45 – 12:45
- 30-minute lunch break
- Up to £14.00 per hour
Keywords: Metal Fabrication, CNC, Lathe, Factory, Setter Operator, Mori Seiki, Manufacturing
We look forward to hearing from you!
Direct Recruitment (Midlands) Ltd are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Follow us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn. Search Direct Recruitment (Midlands) Ltd
Consultant Name: Chris Date Sent: 18/07/2018
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com
Posted on: 16 Nov 2018