A new vacancy has become available for a Stock Counter in the Warehouse. Reporting to the Senior Stock Controller the successful candidate will also be working with the Manufacturing team.
As the successful Stock Counter you must be PC literate, confident, reliable and willing to learn. Reach truck license is essential. Key to your capabilities will be, able to work on your own initiative, with high attention to detail.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Perform regular-stock take and cycle counting during the year, while conducting reconciliation in case of discrepancies during cycle count schedule.
- Operating a Forklift truck (reach truck)
- Follow and implement the approved cycle counting schedule, so that discrepancies are identified and reconciled in a timely manner.
- Record discrepancies and issues identified during the cycle counting and maintain accurate records.
- Working towards achieving daily and weekly KPI’s.
If you think you have the skill set we are looking for regardless of experience. Please “CLICK” apply now!
This is a permanent position working Monday to Friday 0900-1700
|Job Industry||Industrial Vacancies, Permenant Vacancies|