£20,000-£25,000 | Norbury, Stafford | Full time, Permanent
Job Profile for Senior Support Worker – Job Ref: P/SSWRC/HB
My client is a Leading Specialist Care Company, who are looking to open a 3 to 4 bedroomed Residential Unit near Norbury Junction, Staffordshire.
We are currently looking for an experienced Senior Support Workers. The successful candidates will hold an NCQ 3/QCF 3 specifically in “The Children and York People Workforce/Residential Child Care”.
Overview about the role and company: –
This Specialist Care Company, has a genuine commitment to making a real difference to young lives.
As a Senior Support Worker, you will be providing a combination of support and domestic care. You will be empathetic and understanding of the trauma those in your care have suffered which can manifest in to very challenging behaviours.
You must be at least 21 years of age and have the following:
- 2 Years residential experience working with challenging young people
- Full driving license with access to own transport
- Flexible to work to a 24-hour shift pattern, 1 day on / 2 days off etc.
- NVQ 3/QCF 3 specifically in the Children and Young People Workforce/Residential Childcare
For this role the successful applicant will undergo an enhanced DBS.
If you meet the above specification then please get in touch ASAP!
Senior Support Worker Remuneration
- Flexible working hours
- Generous holiday entitlement
- Career Progression
|Job Industry||Healthcare Vacancies|