Experienced Administrators Required
£8.74+ dependent on FTC | Stoke on Trent and surrounding areas | Various FTC’s
Job Profile for Administrators – Job Ref: C/AdminComSCC/HB
Staffordshire County Council is one of the largest local authorities in the UK and provides a broad range of services to its citizens.
We are representing Staffordshire County Council, who require experienced Administrators/Secretaries and outcome-based Customer Service skilled individuals to work on Fixed Term Contracts in Stafford, Newcastle, Biddulph, Stoke on Trent and various rural locations of the Staffordshire Moorlands.
We are currently looking for experienced reliable professionals who can provide evidence a full work history and excellent referees.
You must be at least 21 years of age and have the following:
- Minimum of 2 Years’ Experience working in a similar environment
- Experience in using bespoke computer packages
- Experience with Customer Services
- Accurate numerical skills
- Demonstrate good written and oral communication skills
- Flexible to work Fixed Term Contracts
- Flexible approach-responding positively to changes in allocation of work location
If you meet the above specification then please get in touch ASAP, the successful applicant will be rewarded with:
- Excellent rates of pay
- Excellent work environments
- Generous holiday entitlement
- Career Progression
Some roles will need the candidate to complete a full DBS discloser.
|Job Category||Temporary, Term to Perm|
|Job Industry||Clerical Vacancies|