Direct Recruitment (Midlands) Ltd are recruiting 3 Trainee Equipment Inspection and Service Technicians to join their new client, based in Eccleshall, Staffordshire.
This is a fantastic opportunity to start or develop your career with a leading supplier of safety services.
Our client is looking for 2 people to join their team of road-based inspectors whose role will be to inspect the quality of the equipment they provide.
Job Role Overview:
- Inspecting and servicing PPE in line with the manufacturer’s guidelines.
- Portable appliance testing
- Working remotely on client’s sites and at safety services offices
- Assist with in-house servicing
- Completing all work with accuracy and attention to detail, as this is safety-critical equipment
- Alongside the servicing you’ll need to complete the administration process in accordance with the internal standards framework
- Out of hours (early starts and late finishes) together with overnight stays are a regular requirement (travel and subsistence allowance are provided).
- Full and valid UK Driving licence and the ability to travel on a frequent basis
- GCSE A-C Grade in Maths and English (or equivalent)
- Competent using Microsoft Office packages including Excel and Word
- A ‘safety first’ mentality, demonstrating a continuous focus on safety
- Attention to detail
- An ability to learn and follow processes thoroughly
- An ability to be flexible and support other team members
- An engineering background would be advantageous
- This role requires a Full and Valid UK Driving Licence and the ability to travel on a frequent basis
Hours and Pay
- Full time, 37.5 hours a week, Monday to Friday
- 12 week temp to perm contract
- Company bonuses
- Company pension
- 24 days annual leave + holiday purchase scheme
|Job Category||Term to Perm|
|Job Industry||Engineering Vacancies, Industrial Vacancies|