One of our established clients is looking for a Tool Room Engineer, based in Stone, Staffordshire.
Working with a team, you will proactively monitor machinery and tools; identifying maintenance issues and rectifying problems for continued use.
- Rectify mechanical faults to machinery and equipment and carry out alterations
- Inspect machines and tools on a daily basis
- Working within their tool room to support the moulding and finishing process within plastics manufacturing
- Keep equipment in good working order by performing regular inspections and servicing along with routine and preventative maintenance
- Document tooling problems/machine problems
- Arrange for tools to be removed if tool fault arises to minimise machine down time.
- Work in line with Health and Safety legislations.
Skills and candidate requirements:
- We are looking for someone with an eye for detail and is quality driven
- Knowledge on how to operate machinery
- Knowledge of production procedures
- Team player, willing to assist your team and ensure efficiency
- Has a can-do attitude when problems arise
- Good communication skills
- Adherence to the company’s Health and Safety regulations
Hours and Pay
- 08:00-17:00 Monday to Friday
- Temp to perm
|Job Category||Term to Perm|
|Job Industry||Industrial Vacancies|