Direct Recruitment (Midlands) Ltd are hiring a Storeperson to join their client, based in Stone, Staffordshire.
Your role as Storeperson will cover the receiving, kitting out and issuing of components for the manufacture of their products. This includes the goods inward receiving and inspection functions and the stocktaking of components as part of inventory.
A valid Counterbalance or Reach Licence is preferred.
- To receive incoming goods and materials, checking goods against information received from delivery notes and from computer information.
- To inspect goods received.
- To receive customer returns, check off against returns note and raise stock return note, actioning instructions accordingly.
- To compile kits of components and issue to operators for assembly. To book in intermediate work, counting and placing in designated stores locations, creating additional locations on systems as necessary
- To process all paperwork relating to the receiving, issuing and movement of stock. Use the company’s computer system in conjunction with bar code reading equipment in the processing of booking out material/components etc.
- To physically count items (possibly in several locations) for daily inventory check of several lines. To input data into computer files as required depending upon the count outcomes
- To transport palletised items using forklift and pallet trucks around stores area, using trolleys for smaller items. To load/unload trucks using forklift as required.
- Highly numerate with computer knowledge for booking in and out of orders via database.
Hours and Pay
- 37.5 hours a week. Day shifts with occasional overtime available.
- Permanent Contract
|Job Industry||Industrial Vacancies, Permenant Vacancies|