£16.50 per hour (Equates to £30,888 per annum / NHS Band 6) | Paid Breaks | Day Shifts | 36 Hours | Overall “Good” CQC
A qualified RGN or RMN is required to strengthen the clinical team on days in a privately-owned care home in Cannock
The home is conveniently within reach of public transport links and offers Complex Care to adults
Details of this Night Nurse RGN/RMN/RNLD role and what the successful candidate will receive:
- 36 hours per week on a permanent basis
- Day shifts only
- Competitive rates of pay of £16.50 per hour (NHS Band 6)
- Paid Breaks
- Opportunities for training, development and career progression
As Staff Nurse RGN/RMN, you will be responsible for the safe and effective delivery of resident care, in addition to the management and administration of medications, demonstrating a commitment to the highest standards of resident care and safety.
The successful candidate for this Staff Nurse RGN/RMN post will meet the following criteria:
- Qualified Adult Nurse/RGN or Mental Health Nurse/RMN
- Up to date NMC registration
- Confident undertaking clinical assessments and in all aspects of care management
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
To apply for this post, or for further details, please follow the link below.
If you would like to discuss this position in more detail, please feel free to call for a confidential chat.
|Job Industry||Healthcare Vacancies, Permenant Vacancies|