We are recruiting on behalf of a NEW client for an Experienced Registered Care Manager for a local private care home, situated in Newcastle-under-Lyme.
The residential home provides care for elderly, frail and dementia related illnesses. It is a medium sized home set in beautiful grounds. The home is considered “Good” by CQC and has maintained this over three inspections. They are looking for a strong Care Manager to further the standards of care and compassion.
- Must have management experience
- A good working knowledge of CQC requirements
- Be able to solve a problem on the go
- Strong leadership qualities and the ability to lead by example are a must
- You will need to have a NVQ 4/5
- Be committed to ensuring continuous professional development
- Recruitment and retention of staff
- Care Planning
- Risk Assessments
- Medication Management
- Implementing of policies and procedures
You will be supported by a senior management team that is accessible and involved in the running of the home.
Hours and Pay
- A competitive salary between £32,500-£35,000/year
- Full time hours – Predominantly Monday to Friday but will require some weekend work.
- Permanent Contract
- 6 weeks annual leave
- Free meals
- On-site parking
After an initial phone screening, there will be a 2 stage interview process for a successful applicant.
|Job Industry||Healthcare Vacancies|