This is an exciting opportunity to join a completely new department and help in the implementation of processes that are proactive and will prove to be beneficial in the exceeding of customer expectations for all aspects of parts supply.
This role will cover Monday to Friday, 37.5 hours/week, 09:00-17:30
Focusing on parts supply together with vehicle job estimates, the role requires the following:
- Action vehicle estimates to ensure a smooth operational process.
- Ensure accurate pricing.
- Liaise with the Inspection Teams to ensure consistency for the Customer.
- Liaise with external parts providers and internal parts teams to ensure part availability and to place orders.
- Monitor and update vendor quotes, updating our key clients on issues with supply.
- Liaise with partners to establish best routes of repair.
- Troubleshooting back-order parts with the assistance of other departments and our existing suppliers.
- Process the upgrade and downgrade of vehicles when implementing agreed solutions to issues with supply.
- Maintenance of accurate customer reports and information
- Monitor vehicles within the repair environment and ensure they are processed quickly and to required standard adhering to stock age profiles.
- Monitor outstanding queries and provide technical assistance to suppliers, other departments, and customers.
- Administrative support and ad hoc duties as required.
- Maintaining a tidy and professional working environment, with a special emphasis on health and safety and ISO
- Providing support to our accounts department with regards to invoicing queries and escalating disputes.
- Front line system support to our suppliers.
Here’s what we require:
- Ability to communicate with customers, suppliers, other departments via telephone and email in a professional and proficient manner.
- Strong planning and organisational skills with a keen eye for detail
- A positive and amenable character in challenging situations
- Experience working in a parts department/ordering parts advantageous
- A passion for cars and all things automotive advantageous.
- An excellent team player but also able to use initiative and work alone.
- Have a flexible approach to the changing demands of the role.
- Proficient in Excel and Outlook
- Experience in using Partslink24 browser-based systems or similar advantageous.
- Knowledge of Navision would be advantageous but not essential.
- Competitive salary.
- Ongoing career development, training and coaching – because if you don’t grow, we don’t grow.
- Pension scheme.
- Health Cash Plan
- Birthday paid day off
- Volunteering paid day off
- Wellbeing app (Calm)
- Cycle to work scheme
- Cazoo discount scheme
|Job Industry||Industrial Vacancies|