Direct Recruitment (Midlands) Ltd are recruiting on behalf of one of our clients for a Packing Operative. They are looking for a well-rounded and hardworking individual to join their team.
The company is a small and bespoke family based, and has been in business for 42 years, and prides itself on the ethics and decency.
Packing Operative Overview:
- Operating production equipment
- Packing of product
- Helping organise production space
- Cleaning and tidying
- Occasional help in other areas when needed – a successful candidate will be trained in other departments where working with weights up to 25kg will be required
Packing Operative Hours and Pay
- Starting at £20,000/year, with the potential to rise to £24-25,000
- 09:00-17:00, Monday to Friday, full time. PERMANENT
- Position is based in Hixon, so reliable transport is required.
A successful candidate will undergo a 2-stage interview process.
|Job Industry||Industrial Vacancies|