Our well established Hixon based client are currently recruiting 2 Milling Operatives on a temp to permanent basis. They are an expert in metal manufacturing and recycling. Full training will be provided to the right candidate for this role.
- The candidate must have their own Counterbalance Forklift certificate which has been issued or refreshed within the last three years.In house licences will not be considered.
- The role is based within the foundry. Candidates will be required to move large bulky items with a Forklift or Low Loader, weighing and wrapping.
Hours and Pay
- Hourly rate starting at 12.00 then rising after 12 weeks to 13.80
- 28 days Paid Annual Leave pro-rata for PAYE (inclusive of statutory holiday)
- The hours of work are 06:00hrs-18:00hrs 4 days a week with 3 days off, the shift will rotate on a weekly basis so will include working weekends at times.
|Job Category||Term to Perm|
|Job Industry||Industrial Vacancies|