Direct Recruitment has been serving Staffordshire for over 26 years, we are now expanding and looking for a Marketing Administrator to join our team, to support with our continued growth and brand awareness
The role includes:
- Creating, managing and scheduling content for social media, using a scheduling tool and producing top line monthly reports for management. Assisting in preparation and distribution of email campaigns and digital newsletters.
- Organising any exhibitions.
- Designing/Organising of marketing material/merchandise.
- Preparation of internal communication for approval and distribution, distribution of press releases.
- Reporting on marketing activity, campaigns and social media on a regular basis
- Updating and advertising via our website (ideally Word Press Experience)
We are looking for the following skills:
- Previous experience of working within a marketing department (preferably in a B2B environment and within the industrial or driving sector)
- Good administrative and IT skills (including Microsoft Outlook, PowerPoint, Word & Excel)
- Excellent verbal and communication skills
- Basic knowledge of automated email marketing campaign system (e.g. Sendinblue or Mailchimp) would be advantageous
- Basic knowledge of creative tools (Photoshop, Indesign, Illustrator, Acrobat Pro) would be desirable
|Job Category||Featured, Permanent|
|Job Industry||Executive Vacancies, Permenant Vacancies|