Laminator Operator – Days
£8.50 per hour | Stone, Staffordshire | Temp to perm
This is a fixed role at present working 6am-2.30pm Monday to Friday on the Stock laminator. There is scope for overtime during the week and at weekends when required. This position suits someone that wants a full time role and is keen to learn and wants to progress when the opportunities arise.
Laminator Operator Overview
- Ability to safely operate various manufacturing equipment, follow specific directions, and perform duties as assigned. Knowledge of paper weights
- Knowledge of paper sizes
- Ability to read a tape measure (to 1/32” measurement, do basic math, and some computer skills).
- Experience of working with print / packaging related machinery operating at high speeds
- Understanding of Quality Inspection Criteria
- Proactive approach to overcoming issues
- A strong teamwork ethic
Laminator Operator Requirements
- Contribute to a safe and clean working environment in the workplace.
- Ability to covert basic math, fractions to decimal, square foot, etc.
- Uphold the quality and hygiene standards required to meet the companies’ accreditation.
- Demonstrate a positive and enthusiastic attitude towards the challenges given.
- Undertake the movement of materials (raw and finished) in a safe and efficient manner.
- Follow documented works instruction carrying out checks to ensure adherence to quality.
Machine Operator Remuneration
- Monday to Friday: 06:00 – 14:30
Suitable applicant skills may include: Machine operator, paper and board experience, machine operating experience, laminating experience
Send a current CV for the attention of Diana Birzan or call on 01785 819880 for more details.
Direct Recruitment (Midlands) Ltd is acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Follow us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn. Search Direct Recruitment (Midlands) Ltd
|Job Category||Term to Perm|
|Job Industry||Industrial Vacancies|