Direct Recruitment (Midlands) Ltd are looking for a second line IT Support Engineer.
Our client is a growing telecommunications, IT and software company, providing services to a number of large clients.
Your primary role will be to work through IT service ticket requests efficiently with great communication skills. Our client is looking for a skilled IT support engineer to assist their customers with all IT related technical support issues.
IT Support Engineer Role Overview:
- As an IT support engineer, you will listen to clients to determine the nature of the problem, diagnose hardware or software issues, provide effective assistance, and maintain strong customer relationships.
- Provide IT technical support to the business through collaboration with the front desk and working closely with other departments, resolving issues.
- Communicating with clients to efficiently resolve their IT issues. Opening and closing customer tickets in the meantime.
- Assisting the support desk, as well as the backend environment
IT Support Engineer Requirements:
- Experience with IT infrastructure components
- Good telephone manner
- Excellent communication skills
- Good technical knowledge
Hours and Pay
- Monday to Friday, 09:00-17:00, Full time, temp to perm
- Office based
This will be a two-staged interview process after an initial phone conversation.
|Job Category||Term to Perm|
|Job Industry||Clerical Vacancies, Engineering Vacancies, Industrial Vacancies|