We are recruiting on behalf of our client who specialise in the design, manufacture and installation of Ductwork, Sheetmetal, Anaerobic digestion, Fabrication work, Biobed and Fume extraction.
- To undertake all types of fabrication/welding
- Competent in the use of measuring equipment including guillotine, break press, rollers etc.
- Ensuring that all work is carried out safely and in accordance with HSE guidelines
- Understand and follow basic CAD drawings
Skills and Experience Required
- Experience in welding and fabricating in engineering environment
- The ideal candidate will be enthusiastic and flexible, self-managed, motivated and hard working.
- Experience working in a similar role, working with structural steelwork, buildings, platforms and Ductwork Supports.
- Good communication skills, enthusiasm, and an encouraging attitude
Hours and Salary
- Monday to Thursday 08:00-17:00 and Friday 08:00-15:30. Over time available
- Starting at £11.00/hour, to £14.50/hour
|Job Category||Term to Perm|
|Job Industry||Industrial Vacancies|