We are currently recruiting for a full-time Customer Service Advisor for a client in Coldmeece.
About the role:
Coordinate and deliver effective organisation, booking and transfers of vehicles via phone, email and as a face-to-face point of contact for customers and visitors. This is an exciting internal opportunity. We’re looking for someone to carry out the following:
- Pro-active planning of vehicle collection
- Liaising with other areas of the business to coordinate vehicle availability.
- Accurate maintenance of electronic proof of delivery system
- Coordinate offsite vehicle transfers with customers and transport companies
- Administration support for operations department
- Maintenance of daily reports
- Supporting reception and customer arrivals
- Assisting with monthly stock taking
- Resolving vehicle handover issues and unexpected arrivals on-site.
- Repatriation of vehicle items
- Maintaining a tidy and professional working environment, with a special emphasis on health and safety and ISO.
- 37.5 hours per week, Monday-Friday on a shift rotation basis between 07:00-19:00. E.g. working 7.5 hours between these hours, on a rotation basis.
- MUST be flexible and able to cover all shifts.
|Job Industry||Industrial Vacancies|