Direct Recruitment (Midlands) Ltd are recruiting a Customer Service Advisor to join their new client, based in Eccleshall, Staffordshire.
They are a leading supplier of safety services in the country.
As a Customer Service Advisor your role will be to act as the first line of support and handle all customer contact; providing an excellent customer experience.
Customer Service Advisor Role:
- Identify the customer’s needs in order to resolve and prevent customer queries at first contact
- Handle inbound calls, emails, orders and website enquiries
- Record all customer enquiries on the CRM system and update communications
- Prioritise enquiries according to customer demand
- Liaise with instructors and technicians when needed to assist helping with customer request/queries
- Proactively provide customers with updates on any delays, issues and progression of orders
- Use own judgement to ensure first contact resolution, working with other departments to provide excellent levels of customer service
Customer Service Advisor Requirements:
- Previous experience in a customer service role
- Strong relationship building skills
- Diary management skills
- Attention to detail
- Excellent IT skills (CRM proficient is preferred)
- Good knowledge and understanding of customer accounts.
Customer Service Hours and Pay
- 5 hours/week, Monday to Friday. Flexible shifts between 08:00-17:30.
- Flexible home and Office Working
- Annual Company Bonus
- 24 days annual leave + holiday purchase scheme
- 12 weeks temp to perm
|Job Category||Term to Perm|
|Job Industry||Industrial Vacancies|