FLT Operative (Counterbalance)
£9.50 per hour | Stone| Temp Ongoing
Job Profile for FLT Operative (Counterbalance)
We have an opportunity for a Fork Lift Truck Operative to be based with our client in Stone.
This is a temporary on-going contract, and will involve using a counterbalance FLT in a busy warehouse environment. This role will involve some heavy lifting, so applicants will need to consider this when applying.
FLT Operative (Counterbalance) Position Overview
- Loading and Unloading goods
- Transferring goods throughout the warehouse
- Some heavy lifting of goods when loading and unloading pallets etc
- Other warehouse duties as required
FLT Operative (Counterbalance) Position Requirements
- Valid Counterbalance licence
- Relevant experience to undertake the role
- Candidates must be comfortable with heavy lifting
FLT Operative (Counterbalance) Position Remuneration
- £9.50 per hour
- Monday to Friday – some flexibility on hours
- Temporary position
Suitable applicant skills may include: Warehouse, Fork lift Truck, Counterbalance, Logistics, Warehouse Operative
For more information or to apply for this position, please submit your CV to this advert, or ask for Hayley on 01785 819880, or send your enquiry to email@example.com
We look forward to hearing from you!
Direct Recruitment (Midlands) Ltd are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Follow us on Twitter, LinkedIn and Like on us Facebook
Search Direct Recruitment (Midlands) Ltd
|Job Category||Contract, Ongoing work, Temporary|
|Job Industry||Industrial Vacancies|