These roles are crucial to the continued performance of the company with key skills listed below are essential.
- A “can do” attitude
- Aptitude to learn new skills
Candidates MUST have:
- You must have worked within a manufacturing environment previously.
- The ability to communicate fluently verbally and written
- A valid FLT counterbalance licence is required
- Careful attention to detail.
Hours and Pay:
- Starting pay rate is £10.00 per hour
- Pay will rise after 13 weeks are completed
- Possible temp to perm for the right candidate
- Training will be provided, and the rate of pay will be reflected as milestones are achieved
- Shifts are 4 on, 4 off on rotational shifts, so flexibility is essential
- Starting pay rate is £10.00 per hour, after the 13-week probation, your pay will be increased.
- Additional hours available to cover holiday/sickness
- Own transport required
- Flexibility is essential concerning shifts as they are rotational
- Telescopic and Backhoe training advantageous
|Job Industry||Industrial Vacancies|