£8.50 per hour | Stoke-on-Trent | Temp to perm
Job Profile for FLT Operative (Counterbalance) – Job Ref: I/CFL10New/RH
We have an opportunity for a Fork Lift Truck Operative to be based with our client in Stoke-on-Trent.
This will be a temp to perm placement for the right candidate following a 12-week probation period. You should have a Counterbalance Forklift licence, and should be comfortable with machine operating and heavy lifting due to the nature of the role.
FLT Operative (Counterbalance) Position Overview
- Heavy lifting of raw materials
- Transferring materials into machines to be processed
- Machine operating when processing goods
- Bagging up finished products and adding them to pallets
- Transferring goods throughout the warehouse via FLT
- Other warehouse duties as required
FLT Operative (Counterbalance) Position Requirements
- Valid Counterbalance licence
- Previous machine operative experience preferred
- Must be comfortable with heavy lifting
FLT Operative (Counterbalance) Position Remuneration
- £8.50 per hour
- Monday to Thursday 7am-3pm / Friday 7am-2pm
- Temp to perm position
Suitable applicant skills may include: Warehouse, Fork lift Truck, Counterbalance, Logistics, Warehouse Operative
We look forward to hearing from you!
Direct Recruitment (Midlands) Ltd are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Follow us on Twitter, LinkedIn and Like on us Facebook
Search Direct Recruitment (Midlands) Ltd
|Job Category||Term to Perm|
|Job Industry||Industrial Vacancies|