We are working in partnership with our key client to recruit permanent operatives to work in various areas across their site. These being the Floor Shed, Timber Frame Production Shed and Truss Department.
Order books are running at a very high rate due to the increase in the house building market. They supply to customers in England and Wales from its modern production facility in Hixon, Staffordshire. We urgently require additional permanent operatives to join their existing teams.
If you are looking for a position with a prestigious company, and are looking for late shifts Monday to Thursday, 16:00pm to 02:00am then we can offer you an immediate start.
If you are committed and looking for a permanent position that can offer training, a competitive hourly rate then this could be the position for you!
Due to the location, you will need to have your own transport.
Key responsibilities will include: –
- Reading design specifications to create kits
- Measuring and cutting large timber beams to the correct size and angle
- Assembling timber to create frames using nail guns, knives, presses and saws etc.
- Insulating completed frames and preparing pallets ready for shipping and distribution
Person Specification: –
- Good sense of initiative
- Excellent time keeper
Production based bonus will be offered
- Full PPE clothing/equipment will be provided
- Permanent contract
- Competency based rates – as you learn more you earn more!
- Full and ongoing training will be provided
- 23 days holiday plus bank holidays
|Job Industry||Industrial Vacancies, Permenant Vacancies|