We have vacancies available for a Forklift Operative (Counterbalance) to be based with our client in Hixon, Staffordshire. This role is offered as a 12 week Temp-Perm position. For the right candidate, there is the opportunity to develop a career with a well-established company.
- A valid FLT counterbalance licence is required (3 years minimum)
- Telehandler experience would be an advantage
- You must have worked within a manufacturing environment previously
- Careful attention to detail and the ability to communicate fluently
- The role involves working both in and outdoors whilst operating your forklift.
Hours and Pay
- Starting pay is £12.50/hour
- Pay will rise after 13 weeks are completed
- Temp to perm for the right candidate
- Full training will be provided for the role
- Shifts are 4 on, 4 off rotational shifts, so flexibility is essential
- Additional hours available to cover holiday/sickness
- Own transport required.