£10.00 – £11.20 per hour | Hixon, Stafford, Staffordshire | Temp to Perm
Job Profile for Production Operative – Job Ref: I/PO/CB
Due to expansion, we a currently recruiting for a “Production Operative” to be based within our client’s factory at Hixon, Near Stafford.
This is a ‘temp to perm’ position so will be ideal for candidates who are looking for job security and the opportunity to progress within a respected company.
Production Operative Position Overview
- Loading and unloading material into the plant using forklift counterbalance
- Monitoring plant in the control room using SCADA system
- Basic laboratory testing and inputting results
- Fault finding, diagnosis and advising improvements
- First level maintenance
- Working under ‘5S’ conditions
- Other associate duties in line with the role
Production Operative Position Requirements
- A background and knowledge gained from working in a similar role – Alusalt, foundry etc
- Must have a valid Fork Lift Truck (Counterbalance) Licence is required
- 5S training or awareness
- Hands on with ‘Can do attitude’
- Basic maintenance or engineering knowledge
- Literacy and numeracy competence
- Computer literate
- Able to work a shift pattern
Production Operative Position Remuneration
- 4 on 4 off shift pattern, 12 hour shifts, night and day shift rotating after four cycles
- £10.00 per hour increasing to £11.20 per hour after training
- 3 month training period
Keywords: Production operative, production, manufacturing, foundry, casting, fork lift truck, counterbalance.
Send a current CV for the attention of Chris Byrne to firstname.lastname@example.org or call on 01785 819880 for more details.
Direct Recruitment (Midlands) Ltd are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Follow us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn. Search Direct Recruitment (Midlands) Ltd
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com
Posted on: 08 May 2018