Job Ref: CLAA130717
Job Title: Accounts Administrator
Job Type: Part Time – Monday / Wednesday / Friday
Contract Type: Term to Perm
Hourly Rate: £7.50 per hour
Do you have knowledge and experience of working in accounts? Are you familiar with solving and dealing with queries? If so, then we would like to hear from you…
A well-established manufacturing firm are seeking to appoint a Part Time Accounts Administrator to join their successful family business based in Stone. They are looking for someone who can cover three days a week, hours are 09:00 to 3:30pm, however can be flexible for the successful applicant.
Duties will include: –
- Producing sales invoices, and ensuring invoicing is completed accurately, on time and in full
- Entering information onto a bespoke inhouse system, called ‘OGL’
- Cross referencing invoices with various price lists and depot pricing to ensure and maximise profitability
- To liaise with the Company depot and relevant managers to ensure that queries for customers are dealt with and resolved in a timely manner
- Effectively manage your own accounts including the chasing and resolution of queries, looking after overdue lists, chasing customer authorisation etc.
Requirements of the role: –
- Have previous experience within a Sales Ledger (essential)
- Have high volume sales ledger and invoicing experience
- High attention to detail
- Have strong IT skills, and the ability to use Excel and Outlook
This role would suit someone who obviously has a love of numeracy, who is passionate about their career within Accounts/Finance, who would thrive with additional training and prove to be a methodical and organised individual. This is an exciting opportunity with lots of scope!
Please send your CV for the attention of Marie Clubb to email@example.com or call on 01785 819880 for more details.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org
Posted on: 13 Jul 2017