01 Mar 2017
This month see's Sue Frost, Karen Seiles and the team embark upon their 22nd year in business with Direct Recruitment (Midlands) Limited. The business has grown from strength to strength and managed to become a success year on year. They've seen it all from recession to great changes throughout their careers as business owners. Direct...
30 Jan 2017
Lorry drivers should be banned from using sat-navs specifically designed for cars, council chiefs have said. The Local Government Association (LGA) wants legislation brought in to make sure lorry drivers in England and Wales use a GPS system suitable for HGVs. It wants councils to have the power to ensure drivers avoid routes where they...
24 Jan 2017
Decide What You Enjoy Research Your Chosen Job Talk To a Professional Contact one of our experienced Division Managers today for an informal chat on 01785 819880
13 Jan 2017
Drivers face SIX MONTHS of delays as extra lane built on A50 between Heron Cross and Trentham Lakes Work to improve one of the city's busiest roads will start next week. Highways England is adding an extra lane on the westbound A50, between the Heron Cross and Trentham Lakes in a bid to ease congestion...
11 Jan 2017
There are so many recruitment companies out there who are willing to help you - but which one should you go for? Direct Recruitment offers a variety of features and benefits to using our services. We believe in listening and this helps us to get it right!
- Did you know we’re working in partnership with XPO Logistics!!! 16 Oct 2017
- We’re holding an open day for L.G.V 1 Driver’s!!! 03 Oct 2017
- CPC Course – Monday 24th July for £50.00 – Book your place today!!! 17 Jul 2017
- Direct Recruitment are working in partnership with The Walker Timber Group / Cox Long Limited 26 Jun 2017
- Business growth is based on your customer service. 11 Apr 2017